STATE YOUTH PARLIAMENT
6th February, 2019
State Youth Parliament for Nagaland was organized by Nehru Yuba Kendra Sangathan, Nagaland branch on 6th of February 2019 at LCS building, Kohima. The Youth Parliament session began at 11:00 am and was attended by all the selected students of District Youth Parliament along with their teachers from all the districts in Nagaland.
Altogether 14 students (winners of the District Youth Parliament) from all the districts of Nagaland participated in the Youth Parliament. The session was chaired by Mr. Evonthung Ezung, Asst. Prof. Dept. of economics, Kohima College who acted as the session speaker.
The competition was judged by 3 member jury. The criteria for selection were judged on 4 categories:
- Clarity of Thoughts
- Content Knowledge
The house deliberately discussed and debated on four topics:
- One Nation One election- A must for good governance
- India at the threshold of becoming a super power
- Digital India – Bridging the urban-rural divide
- Swachhta-Building Mass Movement In india
Among all the 14 participants, I was selected as the best speaker by the jury board. Total of 5 best speakers will be representing the state of Nagaland at the National Youth Parliament which will be held in New Delhi on 23rd and 24th of February, 2019.
TSHEKULHI AKU THOPI
BA 4TH SEMESTER-H
ROLL NO 17914
RED RIBBON CLUB (SJC)
Multimedia Campaign (2018-2019)
18 February, 2019
The North East Multimedia Campaign organized by NSACS, Government of Nagaland was held at Local ground, Kohima where 19 members of RRC represented the college headed by the President (RRC).
Shri S pangyu Phom, Hon’ble minister, Health and Family welfare was the Chief Patron where Dr. Naresh Goel, Deputy Director General (NACO) was the special guest. The 1st NE multimedia campaign anthem was sung by Mr. Alobo Naga. Special awareness on HIV/AIDS was conveyed through theatre performance by Dreamz Unlimited. Also in Aid of NE Multimedia Campaign a music competition was held where various bands representing the 8 states of NE participated.
The campaign was a great success where compassion, unity and support should posses each individual in the issue of HIV/AIDS.
ZOOMMAX 2019: Annual Management fest organized by the Department of Management ( School of management Studies) Nagaland University:
- Debate: 1st position Mr. Bisevoto and Miss Vilikoli of 2nd B Com (For both motion and against)
- Extempore: 1st position Mr. Bisevoto 2nd Sem B.Com.
- Mad Ads: 2nd Position
- Mock Interview: 1st Position Mr. Marenmayang Jamir 4th Sem BBA
- Solo Singing Competition: 1st Position Miss Mezanuo Ngukha 2nd Sem BA Sec F
- Dance: 1st position Miss Imtinenla, Mr. toshika K. Sumi and Mr. Dzuthohu thira
- Zoommax Race: 1st position Mr. Neikedouzo Zumo(6th BBA) and Mr. Thokuo Nyuwi (2nd BBA)
- Beat Contest: 2nd position Band Name:
- Shawalo Kent (won the Best Vocalist)(BA 6th Sem-J)
- Alirenba Aier (BBA 6th Sem)
- Abel Kent (BA 6th Sem-I)
- Roberto(BBA 4th Sem)
- Imnatiba(BCom 6th Sem- A)
- Mr. kevingunyu Mere crowned Mr. Zoommax 2019
- Miss wondanglo Shitiri 2nd Runners Up Miss Zommax 2019
St. Joseph’s Autonomous College was declared the overall winner of the Zoomma 2019 Management Fest.Pages: