Admission to First Degree Course (B.A. / B.Com / B.Sc. / B.B.A.) 2016
- Applications Form along with Prospectus are available at the Office Counter on payment of Rs. 100/-
- Registration: Filled-in Application form along with an attested copy of the Mark Sheet should be registered at the Office Counter with a Registration Fee of Rs. 50/-.
- Catholics should attach a letter from the Parish Priest. Without this letter no Catholic student will be admitted to the College.
- Direct Admission for First Division Students after the Interview till 12th May 2016.
- Selection List will be displayed on the Notice Board on 14 May 2016.
- Selection will be done on the basis of Merit only.
- Admission to I B.A. / I B.Com / I B.Sc. and I B.B.A. will commence from 5 May 2016.
- Last Date for Admission will be on 20 May 2016.
- Candidates selected should appear for an interview before the Principal / Vice Principals with the Parent / Guardian.
- At the time of Admission, selected candidates should bring the following documents:
- (1) 4(four) copies of Attested Mark sheets of Class 10 and Class 12
- (2) 4(four) copies of Attested Admit Cards of Class 10 and Class 12
- (3) 6(six) passport size colour photos (4 passport size and 2 stamp size)
- (4) Original NBSE Registration Card
- (5) Migration Certificate (for students coming from outside Nagaland Board)
- At the time of Admission, the following fees have to be paid:
- Annual Fees:
IB.A./B.Com – Rs. 7,600/-
IB.Sc. / IB.B.A. – Rs. 9,100/-
I B.Sc. Lab Fees – Rs. 8,000/-
I B.B.A. Industrial Tour – Rs. 5,000/-
- Tuition Fee (3 months):
I B.A. / B.Com General – 800 x 3 months : Rs. 2,400/-
I B.A./B.Com Honours – 900 x 3 months : Rs. 2,700/-
I B.Sc. / I B.B.A.) – 1,000 x 3 months : Rs. 3,000/-
* Uniform Charges : (will be notified during admission time).
- Regular Classes for Class First Degree (B.A./B.Com / B.Sc./B.B.A.) will commence on 01 June 2016.
- All the admitted candidates must be present on that day. Absentees will be fined.
- Students should come with Parent / Guardian only for admission. No other person may accompany students for the interview and admission.
- It is the duty of the Parent / Guardian accompanying the students at the time of admission to check regularly on the performance and attendance of their wards.
- Outstation students must have a Local Guardian either at Jakhama or Kohima for contacts.
- For B.A./B.Com/BBA/B.Sc. Courses:Completion of Higher Secondary from Nagaland Board of School Education or any other equivalent examination.
- For B.A./B.Com/B.Sc. Honours Courses : A minimum of 45% marks in the subject of choice at the Higher secondary Examination or an overall aggregate of at least 45% marks.
- For English Honours Course: A minimum of 50% marks in English at the Higher Secondary Examination.
- Change of Stream from Science at Class XII to B.Com. shall be permitted only to those students having aminimum of 45% or above at Class XII Science Examination.
- Students shall be admitted to B.A./ B.Com/B.Sc. General Courses only if seats are available after admission ofstudents to various Honours courses.
- Students will be admitted on the basis of merit.
- Admission process begins soon after the declaration of NBSE Higher Secondary Results
- Application Form and Prospectus are available from the College during working hours on payment of Rs. 100/-each.
The names of successful candidates will be announced on the College Notice Board and college website.