- For B.A./B.Com/BBA/B.Sc. Courses:Completion of Higher Secondary from Nagaland Board of School Education or any other equivalent examination.
- For B.A./B.Com/B.Sc. Honours Courses : A minimum of 45% marks in the subject of choice at the Higher secondary Examination or an overall aggregate of at least 45% marks.
- For English Honours Course: A minimum of 50% marks in English at the Higher Secondary Examination.
- Change of Stream from Science at Class XII to B.Com. shall be permitted only to those students having a minimum of 45% or above at Class XII Science Examination.
- Students will be admitted on the basis of merit.
- St. Joseph’s Portal is always open to International Students and specially for Physically challenged students.
- Admission process begins soon after the declaration of NBSE Higher Secondary Results
- Application Form and Prospectus are available from the College during working hours on payment of Rs. 100/-each.
- The filled in application form is to be registered at the College Office on or before the specified date along with an attested copy of the mark sheet.
The names of successful candidates will be announced on the College Notice Board and college website.
- Selected candidates should meet the Principal/Vice-principal on the appointed time and date accompanied by parents.
- Catholic students should submit a certificate from the Parish Priest along with the application form stating that they are practicing Catholics.
- There is no assurance that all those who are registered will be selected for admission
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- At the time of Admission, selected candidates should bring the following documents:
- (1) 4(four) copies of Attested Mark sheets of Class 10 and Class 12
- (2) 4(four) copies of Attested Admit Cards of Class 10 and Class 12
- (3) 6(six) passport size colour photos (4 passport size and 2 stamp size)
- (4) Original mark sheet should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- (5) Migration Certificate (for students coming from outside Nagaland Board)
Readmission of students who have appeared for 2nd and 4th semester examinations will begin soon after the University examinations. At the time of readmission the students will have to pay the College Annual Fees and Tuition Fee for the first three months. Those who do not take admission within the prescribed time will be asked to take Transfer Certificate. If after the declaration of result, the student decides to leave the College because he/she has more than two back papers, the annual fees will be refunded. However, the tuition fees for three months will not be refunded.